HELP LOST STORAGE

I currently have a 1964 Plymouth Savoy Wagon and a
1964 Valiant 2dr Sdn that I need to sell. I have lost
my storage on both vehicles and need to move them out
quick. Both need work. The wagon needs fenders and a
front seat, rear floor around spare tire area replaced
as well. Good for parts or can be resurected again.
The Valiant needs front floors but runs like a top. I
am located near Buffalo NY. If interested or know
someone interested please contact asap.

Dave Hustead
plymwgn64@xxxxxxxxx

http://mail.yahoo.com