From: LYLE LANES
Sent: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 18:51:58 -0800
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Power Brakes VS MW Manifolds

 I want to run the MW Manifolds on my 64 Fury
convertible, but do not want to give up my power
brakes and the power brake booster. Can I have both,
or will my master cylinder be too
close to the exhaust manifold? If so, is there a heat
shield available. I really like my power brakes but
really want the manifolds too.  Lyle in Montana

[AD removed for archives]
New Apple® iPod® nano. As Thin as a No. 2 Pencil. Stores up to 3
Days of Songs! Get it Here FREE*!
caaeatBbOyW3Nf/Superb Rewards

----

bOyW3N.