RE: pics of oil pan clearance AND four speed crossmembers...

RE: pics of oil pan clearance AND four speed crossmembers...

[AD removed for archives]
caaeatrbOyW3Na/PC PowerScan

Doug,

Thanks for the info.  Do you think this would all be the same on a '64
B-body?

Sean

Doug Ahern wrote:

> here are two pictures of the oil pan clearance on my 63 Dodge.
> previous pictures  I had posted (a while back) were of a
> drivetrain mockup,  these are after final engine installation
> with all the mounts secured.  I'm using a stock 4spd
> cross member & a B&T A-833 with the Schumacher reproduction
> original style 63-65 B/RB mounts & stock isolators.  Its a 699
> pan (same as a 187) and a windage tray.  I had to dimple
> the pan near the k-member for extra clearance, but there is a
> ton of centerlink clearance....

[AD removed for archives]
Oprah vs Dr. Phil- who is your favorite? Vote now.
caaeatsbOyW3Nf/Your opinion

----

bOyW3N.