From: Jimmy Peavy <peaver63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 08:46:52 -0600
Subject: Re: weatherstrip

[AD removed for archives]
Make phone calls with phone service from Packet8.Order VoIP
today & get Free Activation, Free Equipment & First Month Free! Packet8 30-day money back guarantee. 1-877-868-1135
caaeeohbQhKPxa/TMONE

The rubber seal is supposed to be attached to the windlace.
It's all one piece.

Jimmy

moparbikeguy@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I just put new windlace in the door openings on my '65. Is there any > weatherstripping that attaches to the door itself? There is nothing > describing it in the Legendary catalog, but I thought that there was a
seal around the door too.

> '65 Coronet 500
> 500 CID Wedge

[AD removed for archives]
Do you need to borrow money, up to $1500? YES! Payday can help you with your needs. Get the cash you need now, click the following link:
caaedmbbQhKPxf/YESPayday

----

___________________________________________________ Try the New Netscape Mail Today! Virtually Spam-Free | More Storage | Import Your Contact List http://mail.netscape.com

[AD removed for archives]
Make phone calls with phone service from Packet8.Order VoIP
today & get Free Activation, Free Equipment & First Month Free! Packet8 30-day money back guarantee. 1-877-868-1135
caaeeohbOyW3Nf/TMONE

----

bOyW3N.