RE: Small starters on 440s

[AD removed for archives]
Do you need to borrow money, up to $1500? YES! Payday can help
you with your needs. Get the cash you need now, click the
following link:
caaedmbbOyW3Na/YESPayday

I could be wrong, but I think you can include the Poly and the slant six
in there.  I'm pretty sure a Mopar starter was a Mopar starter in those
days.

Sean

ledman_70@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> It's my understanding that pretty much all small and big block
> starters(not including the poly), as well as Dakota v6 and v8 starters,
> all interchangeable. Correct me if I'm wrong guys.

[AD removed for archives]
New Apple® iPod® nano. As Thin as a No. 2 Pencil. Stores up to 3
Days of Songs! Get it Here FREE*!
caaeatBbOyW3Nf/Superb Rewards

----

bOyW3N.