RE: Compression

[AD removed for archives]
So Much Television, Such Little Time!  In Love with Lost(TM) or
Devoted to Desperate Housewives(TM)? Take our premier week
survey, complete our offers, and get a FREE* DVD set of either
show!
caaeatAbOyW3Na/Viewer Survey

Thanks to all you members that made suggestions on my compression issue.
I'm working on trading the pistons to another list member for a set of
426 streetwedge pistons so I don't have to mill a good set of pistons.
Thanks all.
Jeff
ledman_70@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Thanks for the offer Brian, but I'm making a deal to trade them to
> another list member for a set of streetwedge pistons. I'd hate to mill a
>
> set of pistons if someone could use them to restore a MW engine.
> Jeff
> Brian Schlump wrote:
> >
> > Jeff,
> > I'm running the 11 to 1 domed pistons on hi test gas in my Max Wedge.
> > They have a smaller dome, so you might consider milling the larger dome
> > to that height.  I could send you an old one if you'd like to see
> > it...Brian
> >

> > ledman_70@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > >
> > > I already considered having them milled, but if they ARE Max Wedge
> > > pistons I'd hate to ruin them. I'd rather trade or sell them to someone
> > > restoring a motor. Thanks for the tips, though.
> > > Jeff

> > > Jeff Adams
> > > 64 Polara
> >

> > '64 Belvedere
> > Woodstock, IL.
> >
> > "The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little
> > extra."
>

> Jeff Adams
> 64 Polara

Jeff Adams
64 Polara

[AD removed for archives]
Oprah vs Dr. Phil- who is your favorite? Vote now.
caaeatsbOyW3Nf/Your opinion

----

bOyW3N.