To: "1962to1965mopars" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 5:15 PM
Subject: Rechroming Plastic Dash

[AD removed for archives] ------------------------------------------------------------------- New Apple® iPod® nano. As Thin as a No. 2 Pencil. Stores up to 3 Days of Songs! Get it Here FREE*! caaeatBb3n3t4a/Superb Rewards -------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anybody recommend someone to rechrome the plastic dash in my 65 coronet? Thanks. Marshall

[AD removed for archives]
So Much Television, Such Little Time!  In Love with Lost(TM) or
Devoted to Desperate Housewives(TM)? Take our premier week
survey, complete our offers, and get a FREE* DVD set of either
show!
caaeatAb3n3t4f/Viewer Survey

----

[AD removed for archives]
Make phone calls with phone service from Packet8.Order VoIP
today & get Free Activation, Free Equipment & First Month Free! Packet8 30-day money back guarantee. 1-877-868-1135
caaegt4bOyW3Nf/TMONE

----

bOyW3N.