Re: Mopar Swap Meet additions

Amen.  Those grandmas with little white 4 door lancers in their
garages in ohio are crazy to get the money they do for their cars ;-)
Nothing worse than paying 10% of the price of the car to get a
stinking tailight lens on ebay....Great deal on buying the car, and
horrible deal on the parts I needed to get.

MJ

--
Menko Johnson
menkoj@xxxxxxxxx