RE: Rechroming Plastic Dash

[AD removed for archives]
caaegt3bOyW3Na/PC PowerScan

Check the vendors on the '62 to '65 Site, as I noted before:
http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/restore2003.html

In general, vendors on this page are not verified as "good" -- but if a
vendor is not listed on that page, there is likley a reason.

In fact, a few of the plastic rechrome vendors listed there came
directly from suggestions from people in this Clubhouse: GCarTrim, SNS
Chrome, and CV Vacuum Plating. Some of these businesses are owned by
Mopar fanatics. That does not make them saintly businesspeople, but it
is an indicator of a passion for the Pentastar. :)

Mr. G's is also listed, though some have commented on slow delivery and
customer-service attitude, I can't recall any complaints on quality.

That's my ebay inflated 5 cents. ;-)

Thanks,
Gary H.

RCoronetfreak wrote:
>   >
>   > Marshall,
>   >     I just so happen to have some of my stuff for one  of my '65 Coronets
>   >     and
>   > parts for my father's '67 Dart GT at  AutoInstruments.com.

[AD removed for archives]
Jumpstart your love life at AmericanSinglesR.com.
Meet someone in your area today. Millions of member profiles.
Create a profile, post photos and search for free.
caaegKvbOyW3Nf/Spark Network

----

bOyW3N.