From: randy routt [mailto:rr521@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2005 10:38 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Swaps and eBay

[AD removed for archives]
caaegt3bVZ4EKa/PC PowerScan

For those in Ohio, there is a yard owned by a Cliff Stapleton that has a
few old Mopars. He bought my 62 Fury that the tree crushed the top
on,was going to replace the top and wound up buying a 63 Plymouth
instead. He showed pics of his yard when he came down and seems to have
a few.
    Randy

[AD removed for archives]
New Apple® iPod® nano. As Thin as a No. 2 Pencil. Stores up to 3
Days of Songs! Get it Here FREE*!
caaeg03bVZ4EKf/Superb Rewards

----
directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and
negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended
recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will
protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the
content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!