Re: Mopar Swap Meet additions

[AD removed for archives]
caaegt3bOyW3Na/PC PowerScan

She should be happy that you are working on you car rather than sitting in a bar drinking up your money. This way you hav e something to show for your money and a chance to get it back if you decide to sell. I have used cars as a way to make extra money when ever I could. She alway knows where I am at when there are cars involved.

MOPAR413 Polara 500 (Gary)

Oh she likes the car well enough, and we do get lots of comments.  Its
more the money I spend on it I think ;)  She has no real hobbies that
cost money, so the car is sometimes a little bit of a sticking point.
But on the other hand, she does give me time to work on it a fair
amount of the time (1 night a week and possibly some weekend) so I
can't complain.  I think underneath she thinks its cool.  She even
came to the slantsix show a few months back with my son for about 2
hours.  She has no interest in cars, but has acquired knowledge by my
conversations ;-)

I love her, so I gotta go easy on the car habit ;)  For example, I
found a 65 cuda with commando motor, no paint, good shape, for $1000.
I had to buy it sight unseen.  She really wasn't excited about me
doing it, but she didn't say no (I'd have had to pay the hard way for
a while for sure!).  I passed on it since I had no way to store it,
and didn't like to buy it unseen, even at that price.  I regret it
some days, but I'm still married today!

MJ

On 12/3/05, Gary Wilson <MOPAR413@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Have you let her drive it?? Might help and if you go to shows and she goes
> with you and people comment on it that seems to help. My wife alway enjoys
> it when we are crusing and people comment of the 64 Polora 500. Keeps
> telling me to get some paint on it. She didn;t really like the car that
> much but she works on it with me.

-- Menko Johnson menkoj@xxxxxxxxx

[AD removed for archives]
So Much Television, Such Little Time! In Love with Lost(TM) or Devoted to Desperate Housewives(TM)? Take our premier week survey, complete our offers, and get a FREE* DVD set of either show!
caaeg05bOyW3Nf/Viewer Survey

----

bOyW3N.