Re: Mopar Swap Meet additions

[AD removed for archives]
caaegt3bOyW3Na/PC PowerScan

Yes I am really forunat in that I have a pretty good size garage. Only problem is I have so many projects that stuff in the shop I can't hardly work in it. Never a big enough shop. Oh well some day I will get it cleaned out.

MOPAR413 Polara 500 (Gary)

Yeah she knows I want a 1200 sq ft house, with a 4 car garage ;-)
What's worse, my son is really getting into working on stuff, so she's
doomed.  The problem now is the car work happens at a friends' house,
so I'm not at home.  If it was in my garage, every night I could walk
out and work for an hour and come back...I'd be in heaven.

Ah well, next house!

Here's my son "helping"

http://tinyurl.com/8v275
http://tinyurl.com/adglp

MJ
--
Menko Johnson
menkoj@xxxxxxxxx

[AD removed for archives]
Make phone calls with phone service from Packet8.Order VoIP
today & get Free Activation, Free Equipment & First Month Free! Packet8 30-day money back guarantee. 1-877-868-1135
caaegt4bOyW3Nf/TMONE

----

bOyW3N.