Re: burnt exhaust valves

[AD removed for archives]
caaegt3bOyW3Na/PC PowerScan

well, i know it sounds funky , i read it in HOT rOD THIS MONTH,
       THEIR TECH GUY mARLAN dAVIS CLAIMS-
   " .......THERRE COULD BE A BURNT EXHAUST VALVE,  ITS EASY TO
   CHeck:place A Sheet of paper over the exhaust pipe tip with the
   engine running. if the paper gets sucked back against the pipe, u
   have one or more burnt valves."
    True or not this is what/how i thought this COULD  be possible-
    1) burnt exhaust valve
    2) after exhaust stroke piston starts to move back down cylinder
    3) pulls air back thru burnt valve
    4) pulls air back up exhaust pipe
    5) pulls paper up towards engine.
    I dont know man, it sounds supicious to me,i agree, just reporting
    what i read
   neal Zimmerman, eugene oregon

[AD removed for archives]
Jumpstart your love life at AmericanSinglesR.com.
Meet someone in your area today. Millions of member profiles.
Create a profile, post photos and search for free.
caaegKvbOyW3Nf/Spark Network

----

bOyW3N.