Cams

Don; Thanks for the awesome insight on cams. You
explain it in a way that we understand.I also keep
your info printed off and in a folder for future
reference.
  I plan on using the Racer Brown cam st-h-42 in my
440.I have seen the big Mopar cams work too:but I want
to try the Racer Brown stuff . You definitely sold me
on them.
  Dave

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com