From: "Gary H." <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@
Subject: SA Mopar Show
Date: Mon,  9 Oct 2006 01:40:53 +0000

Hi all,

I visited the San Antonio Texas Mopar Club's Show on Sat. Good turnout
of about 80 cars. I got there late and missed seeing a 1964 Plymouth
that won 1st Place in some trophy class. There were no other 62-65's in
the show, or at least that were there when I got to the show at
mid-afternoon. There was a 1964 Valiant wagon for sale in the parking
lot area with no rust, except one dime-sized area on the tailgate that
showed up as a few rust bubbles under the paint. The Valiant was an all
original, running and driving \6 automatic wagon, needing restoration.
$1900 OBO. A deal I missed was an original set of max wedge exhaust
manifolds in the swap meet. They were sold when I got there, but a
friend told me about them. The seller had the exhaust manifolds in his
storage for years & years & decided to sell them, for some reason. He
sold 'em for $475 for the pair, I'm told.

Thanks,
Gary H.

----

----