A good Saturday

Rich Kinsley  '64 Polara 4 dr 318poly w/goodies

I had a great day on Sat.. I went to Lincoln in my '64 and drove about
130 miles. It loves the highway speeds of 75 and up. That 2:76 ratio is
good for that at least. I got about 9.5mpg on the road. (Not that it
matters.)

On the way back I stopped to see Dodger and his toys. He has some cool
stuff!

This next Friday I'll be going to the local 1/8th mile track to get some
more baseline numbers before this winters improvements. That'll probably
be about the last thing for this year. I have 510 miles on the car since
the rebuild. It's running pretty good.

----

bSONJP.