Re: 64 Dodge 440 Max Wedge

Speaking of the hemi cars, Darrell was saying that he has found most of the 65 Plymouths but is having trouble finding the often heard 100 65 dodge A990s. He said he is at about 20 now.

That is what amazes me so much about these cars. You would think it would be simple to find exactly what mopar made, but the truth is otherwise. Thank God for people like Darrell!!

Jason