  From: moparbikeguy@xxxxxxx<mailto:moparbikeguy@xxxxxxx>
  To: 1962to1965mopars@<mailto:1962to1965mopars@>
  Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 5:11 PM
  Subject: rear suspension

   I removed all of the rear suspension and the entire third member today in preparation for putting the springs into the frame rails of my '65 Coronet. I have the superstock springs that are now manufactured in Mexico. I noticed when I installed them earlier this year and again upon removing them today, that the perches are at slightly different angles. The housing perches are exactly the same. I have been using the superstock front spring hangars also. Is this the way they are supposed to be? It seems that the housing would be under a constant twisting. The springs have the right numbers. I got them through Mancini along with the hangars.

  '65 Coronet 500 stroker

  ----

  http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html<http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html>.

----