seals (not the cute ones that get clubbed!)

seals (not the cute ones that get clubbed!)

I wouldn't be replacing a windshield without new seals.
(I just did work my '88 van and replaced every rubber seal,
and weatherstrip on the vehicle.)

The reason I haven't painted my '62 Valiant yet, is that I have
been looking for all of the weatherstipping for some time.
It has taken me two years to find a windshield for it.
(I finally found one.)  I am anxious to get it in, since I am
taking water through the seal.  I am also going to remove
the back glass and make sure that I do any bodywork around
it and the windshield while the glass is out.

I still haven't found door weatherstripping.
I may have to buy a roll of something that has a similar
profile, instead of the molded, one piece that is stock.

Good luck!

Mike in Pa

----