Re: balance questions

The flex plate should only bolt to the converter one way, and the flex
plate should only bolt to the motor one way. The drive shaft should be
independantly balanced in and of itself, so unless there's a master
spline in your driveshaft yoke and tailstock, the drive shaft can go
in any way.

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert