re: Travel

Rich Kinsley  '64 Polara 4 dr 318poly w/goodies

I bought a '63 Dart, 4 door sedan, 225 /6 AT, in the early 70's. I was
taking auto shop night classes and I wanted a project car. I had seen it
sitting for a couple years just a few blocks away. I stopped and knocked
on the door and asked if they wanted to sell it. I wound up getting it
for $75. It was straight and not rusty but the blue paint was very thin
and faded. It was my first engine rebuild.

My current '64 Polara I ran across on a trip from Omaha to western
Nebraska. It was off the side of the Highway with a for sale sign. I
remarked how rare it was to see a '64 Dodge and my wife told me to stop
and look at it. I refused and drove on out of town a mile or so but she
insisted I look at it so I did and the next day I bought it for $1100
and a shotgun. She has no one to blame but herself for me geting that
car. Gotta love her!

----

bSONJP.