To: <1962to1965mopars@>
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2006 1:19 AM
Subject: Re: Visit my Photobucket Album - Invitation from rob426uk

VERY NICE! I'm sure it turns ALOT of heads on the road!!! I wish mine
looked that good!

BTW - How do you afford the gas for it!

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert

On 11/9/06, Robert <r.lane@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi guys
Just put a few pics together (1st time using photobucket so I hope it works!) of the ol' 63, taken last weekend, up at my brothers house (he has the garage &amp; therefore the car!). One pic shows the original 14&quot; wheels n trims, the others are of the freshly painted 15&quot;ers we got from Classic Chambered. As 15&quot; werent around back in 63, to get a bit more tyre (UK spelling, sorry) for the strip, we opted for late 60's Kelsey Hayes with 245/60x14 BFG on the rear &amp; 215/70x15 on the front. Fronts are Coopers I'm afraid as BFG are so darn expensive over here now (&pound;100 each - around $185!). The Coopers are about 1/2 the price. We have some nice NOS dog-dishes to go on but will wait till we know we're not going to have the wheels on &amp; off for a while, as either the paint or the hub cap (or both) are bound to suffer.

I know it's not quite right for a Polara 500 but it's more in keeping with the SuperStock look we wanted when we were after a 63, and we still intend to use the 14's from time to time. Mind you, from the reaction of our club friends over here, I think we'll get lynched if we ever go back to the 14's with full wheel covers, after seeing the 15's! Anyway, hope you can find it in your heart to give a limey a break &amp; see fit to approve too!

All the best

Robert
England

Pics here: http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h233/rob426uk/Maxie%20on%20steels/

Photobucket.com - http://www.photobucket.com
Invite all your friends to check out your Photobucket album or to get their own!

----

----

----

bSONJP.