A little about me and my cars

Hi everyone,
First off please ignore my blank messages as I get the hang of this. :)
My husband (Aime) and I have been playing with mopars since 1972, well I
have, he's been playing since the 60's. He doesn't use the computer at
all so I get stuck with all the e-mailing etc. We bought our first 64
Chrysler Saratoga in 1973 and put 500,000 miles on it by the time we
parked it in the mid 80's. In 1989 we bought the 64 Windsor that we are
still driving today. I bought 63 Dodge 440 in 1989 also and right now am
in the middle of restoring it. It is becoming a very loooong project. We
have had numerous other cars over the years like a 60 Saratoga, (27) 67
Belvederes and Satillites, an original Plum Crazy 71 Challenger R/T
Hemi, (3) 53 Royals with the red ram 241 hemis, etc. Since 1988 we have
been restoring the old mopars full time. We love the cars and live, eat,
and breath Mopars. I have posted a few pictures of our cars and some of
our friends cars that we have done on Webshots and will include a link
for anyone who is interested. Some of the pictures are not great because
they are pre digital pictures that I had to scan into the computer. Let
me know what you think. So far I am really enjoying the comments and
stories I'm reading. It's great to see so many Mopar enthusiasts out
there.

Thanks, Verna from Manitoba, Canada

http://community.webshots.com/user/vernalv

----