canada gas

I take a different aproach to gas . I out in 430 buck per week and play til itis almost gone. usually from late april to the end of October. I save inthe winter so i figre it only csts me 415 bucks per week. In August when the weather is real good I have no limits. if there is a good car meet some distance away i will go. Usually 100 to 130 mles .Car is actually decent on gas on the highway.Almost 15 to the imp gallon. However Every mash of the throttle to full RPM shifts moves the needle about 1/8 So i can drive several hours or make 8 hard throttle pases. Actaully I think worrying about MPH on a fun vehicle s almost pointless. i would however like to try running E85 but it isnt available right here. If it was good i would redo the 426 to 13.5 to 1 whcih it should handle with ease and then enjoy the extra fun.  call me crazy but it has been on my mind
Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)