Re: pull the steering wheel?

It uses a fairly simple puller, there should be two threaded  holes in the
area surrounding the center shaft, 5/16 fine thread if I remember  correctly,
simply bolt puller to these two holes, and apply pressure to the  shaft, should
pop right off, I have pulled them befor with out a puller,  ,,,,,,,,,loosen
nut, do not take completely off, apply pressure on bottom of  steering wheel
with knees, and smack nut with brass hammer, sometimes help if  two people do it,
one applying the pressure, and one to hit the  nut,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,be
carefull which nut you  hit

----

bSONJP.