To: <1962to1965mopars@>
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2006 11:15 AM
Subject: Re: Resending my Photobucket Album - Invitation from rob426uk

Love your 63, and I like the look of both the 14 and 15" wheels. As far as the price of the gas?? here in Canada we pay about $5.00 a gallon and I always think it is worth every penny. We don't talk miles per gallon, we say thrills per gallon. Not to say I wouldn't like to see the price come down.
Thanks for the pictures, they were great.

Verna from Manitoba, Canada

----