Latest Swap Meet Listings

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet
Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

--------

FOR SALE

Parting out 1964 Chrysler 300, 2 door hardtop, non letter car. Factory
A/C, good running 383, located Ocala, Florida. Contact Al.
realgone58@xxxxxxxxxx(November 11, 2006)

1964 Chrysler 300K for sale. Car has very low miles on it, as it was
rolled over and has been in a barn for many years. It has the 413 with
auto trans with floor shifter with console and bucket seats, would make
a great car to convert a 300 to a letter series car. Roof is smashed
down, and it dent in the body. I don't have a title. Car is in central
Minnesota. Looking to get $900.00 or best offer, or I'll have to part it
out on e-bay. Dan. Call me at 952-456-2260 or E-mail me at
dschmitt@xxxxxxx(November 11, 2006)

WANTED

Wanted: a rust free tailgate for a 1962 Plymouth Valiant Station Wagon.
Also want rust free front fenders and good grill surround.
williamlovely@xxxxxxxxxxxxx(November 11, 2006)

Wanted: a 1965 (or 1966) Dodge Dart GT passenger rear wheel arch
moulding/trim, reasonable damage ok. tim.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxx(November 11,
2006)

----

bSONJP.