Re: Look What I found.....Almost got Away!

Re: Look What I found.....Almost got Away!

An excellent find !

    Gary

On 11/25/06, Garry Penn <buildin64@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry if I appear a little excited. I just picked up a 65 Bel 1 2dr
sedan with its original paint, trunk mat, bias ply tires and 54000
miles. This car has had seat covers on it and still does from day one.
This is a /6 3speed manual, rubber mat, radio delete car. Doors close
like new and drives great. I bought this car just because it seemed too
good to let go, and I really thought it would make a nice street wedge
or hemi car with a 4 speed. But maybe this car wants someone who would
keep it just the way it is? Man I love being in this kind of a
predicament! Take a look if you like at some of my pictures.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/buildin64/album/576460762351114030

Garry Penn
65 Belvedere 1 2dr Sedan

----