63 video

I will check it out, Don. I have shared your senior dragster site with a number of folks who love it!

Mike in PA

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Dulmage" <big-d@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I have two video links with sound now set up on my new website. One is the 63 cruising from our little village up to my lot (and past.) tis a beautiful spot and one of my favourite pictures of the car . There is also just under the engine picture a link with sound of it backing cold out of the garage and warmig up with a couple of good Whoomps. You can here the header crackle which this engine has because they are race headers with slip on collectors but also you can hear the mufflers which are not loud at all. for those who need a Max wedge fix to help motivate them please feel free to enjoy.
http://seniordragster.bravehost.com/milly.html
Don

http://stores.ebay.ca/Don-Dulmage-Enterprises
http://seniordragster.bravehost.com/index.html