RE: That Blue-Dark Gray Chassis Component Paint

RE: That Blue-Dark Gray Chassis Component Paint

On my original 64 sport fury That I bought new in 64 it is all black. not flat, not gloss, more like a  satin. maybe what they call chassi black.  The blue gray primer was the color that the under body was painted  as a primer but was never painted the body color. it only got some body color overspray. and in alot of cases got under coating  Dave O