Re: sad day for my wagon

.count me in for 10 $ (cdn)
gerry
64 330 2dr
63 bel wgn

I think we should all chip in and buy Neal a cheap digital camera so he can SHOW us all these screamin' deals he comes up with.

Who's with me?

Darwin/Victoria BC/Canada
'65 Cdn.Val.Custom 100 'vert
Slant 6/factory A833

'67 Dart GT 'vert...hopes to be GTS clone in the future
273/904....wants to be a 383/727 when it grows up

----