Re: Roller Painting

In a message dated 12/1/2006 11:38:42 AM Central Standard Time,
threecarb65@xxxxxxxxx writes:

My Dad  claimed that they used to paint cars with
brushes

I have seen it done, what they did was; start at the top of  the car, and
make one continous run and constantly spreading the run wider  untill it covered
the entire panel that was being painted,  the paint  would smooth itself out
with the flow of the paint within the run area, that way  there were no brush
marks to show in the finished product, only the high dollar  paint jobs ended
up with any finish sanding on the final  product

----

bSONJP.