Re: bad vibrations

Any time I have a vibration, one of the first things I check is the transmission mount. You would be surprised how many times that is the problem. Gary Bradshaw Ft. Worth, Texas

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ben Jr. Morgan" <polara_hotrods@xxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@>
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 8:29 PM
Subject: Re: bad vibrations

I agree with Gerry, try torquein those guys, mighta come loose. While your at it, I'd make sure that the holes in the flex plate haven't been warn, that is if the bolts are actually loose. Check for a broken flex plate or anything else like the balance weight on the converter missing. I'd still like to know if it vibrates like that in park while revving the motor to 3k. This would narrow it down a little, though it doesn't sound like a wheel, u-j, or driveline problem. ----- Original Message ----- From: Robert<mailto:r.lane@xxxxxxxxxx>