PROGRESS!!!!

Thanks to the help of my neighbor, my new springs,
rebuilt 8 3/4, and a few other pieces were installed
on my 64 Plymouth Max Wedge wannabe car are installed.
  Next weekend, the Firm Feel P/S box will be
installed & will start on front end rebuild/disc brake
conversion.  After those 2 chores are done, The fun
stuff begins!  Engine bay cleaning/detailing, then
engine & trans installation!!!   Looks like I may even
be able to get it running in time for Mopar Madness
07.  That's what I'm shooting for anyway!
MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!
Bob K

http://new.mail.yahoo.com

----