RE: 2007 calendar

Bill & all,

You'll not notice any difference between the two files if viewing the
pictures online. I'm no Adobe expert, but I believe the majority of the
file size reduction comes from image downsamples and compression.
When printed on a high quality printer I assume some difference in the
Mopar pictures will be noted. Bigger is probably better in this printing
situation. :)

Gary H.

Bill Maurits wrote:

> Gary,
>
> Will we get the same print quality out of both files?
>
> Bill M
> 65 Coronet 500 'vert
>
> On 12/2/06, Gary H.  wrote:
> >
> > Bill & all,
> >
> > I've corrected a typo. Oops! The 2nd link is to the large version.
> >
> > The 2 files have the same content, the smaller file is just
> > compressed/optimized.
> >
> > Press 'refresh' on your Web browser when you are on that page and the
> > new address will get loaded.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Gary H.
> >
> > Bill Maurits wrote:
> > >
> > > Gary,
> > >
> > > Is the 2nd link supposed to be for the small version too? I dont' see
> > > a place to try and download the large version.
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > > Bill M
> > > 65 Coronet 500 'vert

----