From: "Robert neal zimmerman" <northwestweirdo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@>
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 6:13 PM
Subject: preserve or not ?

I am in a dilemma, and not a new one either.  I have the wagon all
stripped down, my intention being stuffing   a  Don D. Old reliable in
it and minimal accoutrements- no back seat, no roof rack, no heater ,
certainly no AC. A summertime only  BEAST, but now I have a  sizable
pile of "stuff" I took from it, with every intention of ebaying it, but
now I wonder if i shouldnt  pigeonhole it away somewhere so that the car
in the future could be sold with all its original gear included in the
sale.
   The pile is this : Original  361 2 bbl.
                 complete AC system, not one piece missing
                 AC vents from dash and under dash
                 heater box
                 back seat
                  9 pasennger ( rear rear seat) plus all the little
                  weird doo-hickeys that go with that
                   power rear window
                    roof rack.
  So u can see this is quite a pile of extra weight if I am gonna go
  fast, its gotta weigh  250 pounds at least, plus its a lot of clutter
  and crap to trip over in the shop .
  I guess my question is : do u guys ever think my wagon will ever be
  worth enough  to justify keeping all of its original gear. Two door
  sure, but after all its really  just a four door.
  Neal zimmerman, eugene oregon

----

----

bSONJP.