re: complement on Ben's car

Thanks Don, I haven't been checking my email a lot lately and didn't even realize my car was in there!!! Yeah, I love that car, its not as pretty as it looks in the photo though. The front floor boards have got pretty good holes in them, the rest of the floor pan is ok (the rest of the stuff different from the sedans). and I have a few minor rust problems on the outside of the car. All this happened after the previous owner brought it up from Cali. The cowl is A-ok I'm happy to say. Has no interior, completely gutted. Just a seat, and a complete dash (which is actually a polara dash, but missing the padding, has the holes for it though). This car is my rip snortin big block four speed car that I like to tear up the track with. I'm just going to fix all the rust, primer it, find a 391 rear end, put a bigger cam in it, and I'm happy.

I do have a nice 2dr hard top polara (original 383 push button car YAY!!!) with a bad engine and minimal rust (if you ignore the missing trunk pan and fuel tank) the rest of the body is rust and dent free, all original. The 383 is toast, block and all, I'm sad to say. This will be my restoration car (possible MW clone??? Nah, I don't have the wallet for it). Its deep blue with a badly peeled white vinyl top, also from California. Everything is there except the motor, even the interior just needs a little touching up.

----

bSONJP.