RE: Can you identify these electrical connectors?

RE: Can you identify these electrical connectors?

Hi Butch,

What is the matter with the connectors?  Are the connectors loose?

It appears that those are for the variable speed wiper motor.

If they work as per the Service Manual, then there may not be a problem.

The electric washer motor is triggered at the dash switch via the little
black button in the center of the wiper switch.

Regards,

K.

W.A.Edison wrote:

> I am currently rebuilding the heater components and replacing the wiper
> gaskets under the dash of my 64 Sport Fury. If you could be so kind as
> to go
> to my website http://www.freewebs.com/waedison/  Scroll down and you
> will
> see that you are looking through the hole in the dash where the radio
> fits.
> For orientation, you can see the defroster connection port on the right
> side.
>
> Can you tell me what these electrical connectors are for? If this is the
> back of the wiper motor, well the wipers work, so the connectors aren't
> there for that pupose. Something to do with the windshield washers
> maybe? I
> just don't know.
>
> Thanks/ Butch
>
> http://www.freewebs.com/waedison/