"Tired" '65 Coronet 500

A couple of folks wanted to see what MT's ET Drag Radials in P275/40R17 on 9"
wide Cragars with 4.5" backspace looked, I've tried 6 times to send photos,
and it appears at even my camera's lowest level of pixels, one photo too large
for the system.  No doubt I don't understand the proper method, so I'm sending
the text on anyway.  Use your imagination!

The "dreaded chassis shop" (who is a ground-up custom car builder) got me in,
between a Honda S2000 drift car, a 50's aluminum-bodied Maserati, and a wild
'56 Chevy project with manual trans placed even with the front seatbacks.

They installed the Strange Dana 60 with best axles, Detroit locker, etc.,
full CalTracs kit, aluminum driveshaft, subframe connectors, and rollcage done.
Suffice to say, a very full wheelwell & hooks up with no wasted tire-spin with
the 496 roller wedge.

Remaining are; driveshaft safety loop, torque strap, harness, helmet, when
get enough money, will go to track.  And, it's time to buy 3rd 55-gallon drum of
111 octane go-juice to mix with the California 91 "Mouse-Pee" they call
premium gas here.

It's taken nearly 6 years, but am having fun!

----

bSONJP.