test if my e-mail works.

Hi friends

Want to see if my "new" e-mail works. A while since I wrote to the 1962t0
1965. My 1963 Fury project is moving slowly forward, but still some
improvment. I have placed the 413 engine in the car and some weeks ago I
drove the car for the first time since I bought it 3 years ago, and I would
say that the car hasen´t been driven since about 1990. And the best thing,
the engine was runnibg good. Later on I will see if I can send some
pictures.

Best regards,

Thomas from SWEDEN
6?í{i¢»b¢{(~Øb²g¬±¨?«Þm秭騽ç