Re: 7 1/4 rear ends

they actually made sure grip units for  the 7.25 rear, I had one in a 65
barracuda formula S.  I wouldnt do much standing on one though, pretty
weak, the last one i opened up was in a 67 cuda with small bloick and it
was DESTROYED inside, teeth were all chipped up.
  another note: the small bolt pattern  7.25 rear used a unique brake
  backing plate setup,  so dont think u can bolt the backing plates u
  have  to an 8.25 or 8.75 rear.  I learned this the hard way.
   neal zimmerman, eugene oregon

----

.