From: Robert neal zimmerman <northwestweirdo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@
Subject: Re: 7 1/4 rear ends
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 16:50:32 -0800

i hear tell one of the big problems with them is that they use so little
gear oil, have a very small capacity, for what thats worth
  neal zimmerman, eugene oregon

----

Talk now to your Hotmail contacts with Windows Live Messenger. http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://get.live.com/messenger/overview

----