RE: cam positioning

Bill,

If I recall the allowed compression on a Mopar hydraulic lifter is about
.060 compression.
So I would go at least one full turn after zero. The way I set hydraulics is
by bringing that
cylinder to top dead center, then start tighten the rocker while rotating
the push rod, when
I get it to stop, I go one full turn after that. Always worked for me. I
think a half turn is not
enough. If you do readjust the valves, check your wipe between the roller
and stem just
to make sure your not running off the back side of the stem, or the push rod
cup is not
interfering with the rocker. This is a common problem with Mopar aftermarket
rockers. I
understand being burned out working on cars. As much as I hate winter, I am
glad to take
a break. I was at the track almost every weekend this year, and by the end
of the year I
never wanted to go to another drag race. But two weeks after the track
closed, I went to
Vegas for a super comp race.

You and the family have a wonderful and safe holidays. I am off until
Christmas. I think I will
go investigate a KB water block 500inch hemi a guy told me about.

Earl