Questions on door and hood hinges, B body 64 Plymouth Sport Fury

Questions on door and hood hinges, B body 64 Plymouth Sport Fury

I have a 64 Plymouth Sport Fury B body. The door hinges probably need to be
rebuilt, but my wife would appreciate it if I'd at least put the "S" springs
in the hinges, so the door will stay open. That's what it takes, right? If I
buy these off of Ebay, can I install them without removing the doors or
hinges?

Second question: when I close the hood on this car, the back of the hood
stands up a little and I have to push the two back corners down to get it
aligned. Is this a sign of worn parts in the hinges, or just an adjustment.

Thanks to all and I hope your Christmas is a great one. / Butch Edison /
Ferndale, WA

----

.

http://www/?p=