From: Sean B [mailto:polecat2@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, December 25, 2006 5:15 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: conversions Dennis

The same for me.  I purchased a disc brake conversion kit from Master Power
Brakes.  It uses all Mopar parts, except the combination valve.  I can tell
you I'm tickled with the performance!  I have yet to lock up any wheel, and
it stops almost like a new car.  Don D.'s advice to use Mopar parts is
spot-on, however my main reason for doing so was in case I "brake" down, I
can get factory replacement stuff from any auto parts store.

Sean

W.A.Edison wrote:

What I see coming across on the forum is that I need to get to one or
> more salvage yards to get bits and pieces, most of which I'm not close
> to and if I was, I wouldn't know what I was looking at or if it is
> usable.

----
topic.  Thanks!

----