Re: b-body leaf springs question

Neal don't have any info on the 62-64 springs but the 65 B body springs
measure 56 inches, 21" front and 35" rear, the 66 up springs are 58 inches
overall with a 22/36 split. I believe the 62-64 springs are about an inch
shorter than the 65 but don't know for certain.
Nico Over
Va. Beach, Va.
64 Sport Fury
63 Dodge 440 wagon

 On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 08:06:38 -0800, Robert neal zimmerman wrote

----

.

http://www/?p=