Turn Signal/Horn Wire Harness Removal

Trying this post again Fellas.
What is the trick to removing the turn signal switch/wiring harness from the steering column jacket and/or cover? I see no way to do this without just cutting the wires a few inches from the switch assembly and then splicing/soldering them when I put everything back together. That can't be right! Please help! Thanks. Dummy Donny with the 64 Belvedere.

Get live scores and news about your team: Add the Live.com Football Page www.live.com/?addtemplate=football&icid=T001MSN30A0701

----

.

http://www/?p=