From 1/08/07 Craigslist ~ Detroit

____________________________________

Reply to: _sale-259253247@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:sale-259253247@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=mopars%20for%20sale%201963%20station%20wagons%20-%20$1)
Date:  2007-01-08, 1:10AM EST

For Sale 1963 dodge wagon 330 project no motor or trans. (was a 318 poly
auto trans) $2.700 obo.
 I also have 1963 Plymouth wagon savoy. $6.000 obo Plymouth runs  real good
318 3 speed on tree. Call for more info 586-468-6431 after 10  am. I also have
a ton of 63 b-body parts for sale to. Best to call,  not on computer much.

 I am just the messenger, not the  seller.

Kurt Baker
65 Fury III
Royal Oak, Mi.

----