Re: FW: New Years Wishes For List..

Great list Earl, Happy New Year to all Bob A

On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 14:24:40 -0700
 "Earl H. " <earlh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Don,

Great rant. I agree.

My New Years Wishes for everyone on the list.

1. May we all be able to read advertisements for trick parts that cost a lot
of money and realize they perhaps are more about ego than performance.

2. May we all be able to understand if that advertised part will be worth
the investment via what we are trying to accomplish. 3. May we all understand that owing trick parts does not make us cool.
4. May we all have the grace to complement the guy who just blew the doors
off our trick car with an old reliable combo.

5. May we all always be able to share in the excitement of a new Mopar owner
who just bought their first Mopar, even if it is not the most desirable car
to own.
6. May we all be able to show respect for each and every other car
enthusiasts.
7. May we all be lucky enough to never finish working on our cars until the
day we die.
8. May we all always have enough room in the driveway for "One more Mopar".

9. May everyone on the list make that rare find of the car of their dreams
in an old barn somewhere.
10. May we all be able to continue to openly share our knowledge and
opinions about the cars we love and remain friends and brothers.

Sorry, I have been out of email contact over the Christmas holidays... So
this is a late Merry Christmas and have a wonderful holiday greeting for
all.

Earl

----

----