Re: Where did all the Messages go?

Group,
   Maybe it is just me, but one thing I found out, is that, Topica,
doesn't send me any messages that have been sent or forward by me to
the group and this maybe happening with the rest of you. So, if you
send out a message or forward one, you will not get copied on it.
   I went to Topica and checked the message board to see if my
message had even been posted, it had and I received answers on it,
but never receive a copy of it at my email address.
   Now I just sebd then and hope for the best or go to the message
board at Topica and check to see that it was sent.

Dennis J.

--- Doug and Beth <dickens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I sent one awhile ago about the radio conversion that I'm still
> waiting to
> see show up. Doug B.

      Dennis

----